We are an Authorized Dealer of Trojan & Trojan Magnacharge Deep Cycle batteries. We stock the following options:
- Trojan T105 - $249.99/ea.*
- Trojan T-875 - $259.99/ea.*
- Trojan T-1275 - $374.99/ea.*
- Magnacharge 70DT-550, 12V $124.99*
*$20 CORE CHARGE/BATTERY IF OLD BATTERIES ARE NOT TURNED IN AT TIME OF PURCHASE
Extend the Life of your Batteries
You can extend the life of your batteries with these simple tips from Trojan!
- Batteries should be stored in a cool, dry location, protected from the elements. Wind chill factors have been known to freeze batteries which would not freeze at normal ambient temperatures. Direct exposure to heat sources, such as radiators or space heaters, will accelerate the rate of self-discharge and increase the frequency of required boost charging. Exposure to direct sunlight may result in fading of colored cases and covers.
- According to Battery Council International, batteries in storage should be given a boost or freshening charge when the specific gravity value drops .040 points. When hydrometer readings are not accessible, open circuit voltage readings may be used. While in storage, a freshening charge should be given when the battery voltage drops below 12.4 volts for a 12 volt battery, or 6.2 volts for a 6 volt battery.
- If the batteries have been in service prior to storage, they should be given a boost charge before being placed in storage and immediately prior to returning to
Proper storage of Trojan deep-cycle, lead-acid batteries will help achieve better performance and longer life, while increasing reliability and value to the end user.
Read the full article on extending the life of your Golf Cart Batteries from Trojan.